From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:12 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Cc: dave lewis; Clemens Weins; Yves Savourel; "Pedro L. Díez Orzas"; Phil Ritchie; Ankit Srivastava; Arle Lommel (Arle.Lommel@dfki.de)
Subject: [All] review draft agenda, preparation call 1 March 1-3 p.m. UTC (Friday this week)

Hi all, with CC to people who need to prepare something,

I have prepared a review draft agenda, based on an example that Dave provided me (thanks a lot for that). See

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Rome-lux-prep#Draft_agenda

Please comment, check your role(s) and prepare slides by Friday this week.

We will have the review preparation call Friday 1 March, 1 p.m. UTC.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130301T13
This is the only time that works for the people who filled in
http://www.doodle.com/2uizhdqmbmw6qwa9
(8 March might work too, but this is a fallback) As usual we will meet on irc and gotomeeting, see http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call

Thanks,