RE: [All] review draft agenda, preparation call 1 March 1-3 p.m. UTC (Friday this week)

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:31:03 -0700
To: "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>, <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
CC: "'dave lewis'" <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, "'Clemens Weins'" <Clemens.Weins@cocomore.com>, '"Pedro L. Díez Orzas"' <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>, "'Phil Ritchie'" <philr@vistatec.ie>, "'Ankit Srivastava'" <asrivastava@computing.dcu.ie>, "'Arle Lommel'" <Arle.Lommel@dfki.de>
Hi Felix,

In the agenda, when you wrote "Ankit: Simple Machine Translation, Translation Package Creation, Quality Check", did you mean "Yves: Simple Machine Translation, Translation Package Creation, Quality Check"?

I understand that the "Technical demonstration" is a demo.
But what is presented during the "Selected usage scenarios" item?

thanks,
-yves