[All] review draft agenda, preparation call 1 March 1-3 p.m. UTC (Friday this week)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:11:31 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
CC: dave lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, Clemens Weins <Clemens.Weins@cocomore.com>, Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>, "Pedro L. Díez Orzas" <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>, Phil Ritchie <philr@vistatec.ie>, Ankit Srivastava <asrivastava@computing.dcu.ie>, "Arle Lommel (Arle.Lommel@dfki.de)" <Arle.Lommel@dfki.de>
Hi all, with CC to people who need to prepare something,

I have prepared a review draft agenda, based on an example that Dave
provided me (thanks a lot for that). See

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Rome-lux-prep#Draft_agenda

Please comment, check your role(s) and prepare slides by Friday this week.

We will have the review preparation call Friday 1 March, 1 p.m. UTC.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130301T13
This is the only time that works for the people who filled in
http://www.doodle.com/2uizhdqmbmw6qwa9
(8 March might work too, but this is a fallback)
As usual we will meet on irc
and gotomeeting, see
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call

Thanks,