Re: [Issue-68] Disambiguation (and term)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:31:25 +0100
To: "Dr. David Filip" <David.Filip@ul.ie>
CC: David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, Tadej Štajner <tadej.stajner@ijs.si>, public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi David,

Marcis, Tadej, Christian and I worked on a text proposal. Tadej will
send that out later today. Summary of the change:
- renaming disambiguation
- changing attribute prefixes to "ta"
- dropping the "level"
- rewriting the disambiguation section - but not changing behaviour.

So I hope that we can close the issue next week, and implementers can
start to change the attribute names in their tests and drop "level".