Re: [Issue-68] Disambiguation (and term)

Hi David,

Marcis, Tadej, Christian and I worked on a text proposal. Tadej will
send that out later today. Summary of the change:
- renaming disambiguation
- changing attribute prefixes to "ta"
- dropping the "level"
- rewriting the disambiguation section - but not changing behaviour.

So I hope that we can close the issue next week, and implementers can
start to change the attribute names in their tests and drop "level".