Re: [All] high level use cases doc and wiki link

Am 21.02.13 10:25, schrieb Pablo Nieto Caride:
> Hi Felix,
>
> I think that a good idea!
>
> As to what wiki to use, maybe it's better to leave the dead alone :)

Hi Pablo,

in principle you are right ... but one aspect is that in 2 years, maybe
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page
will be dead ... anyway, we should just choose between the two wikis and
groups - and rather soon, so that we can have links from the ITS2 and
the to be published BP documents.

- Felix