[All] high level use cases doc and wiki link

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 23:57:18 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

I am wondering whether we should make our wiki editable by everybody
with a W3C account, and have a link from the high level use cases doc at
w3.org/TR/mlw-metadata-us-impl
(will be life next week)
to a wiki page.

Rationale: The usage scenarios will soon be out of date: implementations
will evolve, usage scenarios change etc. So having a link from the
introduction at
w3.org/TR/mlw-metadata-us-impl
to the wiki will allow us to keep info up to date. And if the wiki is
public write, we can gather a community around it.

If we do that, me may also want to do it for other to be published "BP"
documents.

Now, one more thought is: should this be the MLW-LT wiki - or should we
move to the (these days rarely used) ITS IG wiki?

The good thing about the ITS IG wiki
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/Main_Page
is that everybody can join already. The bad thing is that ... it's
"dead". So if we go above route, which wiki to use?