Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 20 February, 1 p.m. UTC

Thanks, Dave. This is now at

https://www.wuala.com/fsasaki/Documents/projects/lt-web/meetings/mlw-rome_review_lux-march2013/?key=74zYBbxfHd1n

with all other posters.

Dave, Arle, can you send the final template? What ever you agree on is
fine by me. I will then put that in above directory so that people can
re-bulid their posters.

Thanks,

Felix