Issue-55: XLIFF mapping - Terminology and termInfoPointer

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:15:39 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT Public List'" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Looking more closely at the mapping of Terminology for XLIFF:

It looks like we have a termInfoPointer in global rule, but local termInfo attribute.

So for an ITS to XLIFF mapping we would have to use its:termInfoRef in mrk to point somewhere where the info is. If that info was declared with termInfoPointer it may be quite challenging to put it in XLIFF easily. We would have to have a new element (e.g. <xyz:termInfo>) with the data, or in an external file (not liking that too much).

Thoughts?