Re: [All] ITS 2.0 = The "Dublin Core" of the Multilingual Web?

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:26:39 +0100
To: Multlingual Web Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Since a few people indicated liking my quote, I thought I'd repost with one correction (in bold) that is important:

Just as Dublin Core has revolutionized the field of resource description and discovery, ITS 2.0 has the potential to have far-reaching impact on preparing data and making it accessible for various usages across language boundaries.

-Arle