[All] high level use cases not yet ready to publish, please have another look

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 23:33:35 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all, esp. Christian,

I had a brief look at
and I think this is not yet ready even for a first public working draft.

I won't point to specific sections here, but please have another look at
"your" section with the following in mind:

- Don't mention something that is not in the spec anymore, e.g.
"Disambiguation". Call this "Text Analysis Annotation".
- The "More Information and Implementation Status/Issues" sections are
extremely heterogenous. Please, re-write them following this simple
pattern taken from ENLASO:

Tool: Okapi Framework (ENLASO).

  * Detailed slides at http://tinyurl.com/8tmg49d
  * Running software: http://code.google.com/p/okapi/downloads/list
  * Source code: http://code.google.com/p/okapi/source/browse/
  * General documentation: http://www.opentag.com/okapi/wiki/

- Don't just "list" data categories. Describe their benefit in your
- Use a simple & sweet language style like e.g. in

The document should be a *high level* overview. Currently it has 20
pages - that's too long. We can provide details & more text in other

NOTE for the EC project folks: this document is an important part for us
to raise awareness for Rome and to give input for the Luxembourg review.
Please invest the time to take above considerations into account.

Please, do that by *Tuesday EOB 19 February.*

Christian, what are your thoughts on editing this and making this ready
for publication, also in terms fo timing.