Poster template for Rome

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:22:16 +0100
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

Just as a note. Phil reported trouble printing to PDF. Note that the PowerPoint template is actually A0 sized (i.e., life sized) and so will not properly print to a PDF on A4 paper. If you have trouble printing to PDF, please send me your file and I can make a PDF here, although I may run into issues if you use any fonts I don't have.

I am not sure on Windows how to set up the print-to-PDF option to support A0, but on the Macintosh I can also assist anyone who might want help in doing it. It is not terribly difficult.

Best,

Arle