Re: Space normalization for its:locNote

for the purpose of the its validation testing
we(ul) have added logic to our validator to ensure that

  <its:locNote>The variable {0} has three possible values: 'printer',
     'stacker' and 'stapler options'.</its:locNote>
  raw output which is split onto two lines maps to the expected output
however we can remove this if the non normalised form is desired.
regards
sean