Re: Issue-68: RE: Thoughts?

Hi, all,
for today's discussion, I re-wrote the examples and the test cases for
what we have proposed the disambiguation should look like.
Here's a pull request for the test suite:
https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/pull/5 - here you can see
how the changes affect the test suite.

I only needed to rename attribute parsers, so it shouldn't be difficult
for existing implementers.

-- Tadej