Re: [Minutes + reminder] LQI call Today, 3 p.m. UTC

Hi Phil,

I took a stab at this earlier and came up with this:

Description
The content is deemed to show poor statistical conformance to a reference corpus. Higher severity values reflect poorer conformance.

Notes
Non-conformance is determined through the use of multiple statistical measures of similarity to a corpus of known-good content. For example, in a system that uses classification techniques the poor conformance might be a function of combined incorrect terminology, wrong spelling and bad grammar, or other features as determined by the system.

I don't know if that is better, but feel free to play with that.

-Arle