Re: Explanation of relation between HTML and ITS 2.0

Hi Felix,

I wouldn't call it "linkage of global rules", as both linked global
rules and global rules in a script tag (|application/its+xml|) should be
taken into account.
Whats with Standoff Markup, its also something which should be used -
but only for provenance and localization quality issues. Not sure if we
maybe should add this there too?

Cheers
Karl

--
*Karl Fritsche*, Software Developer
Tel.: +49 69 972 69 2604; Mob.: +49 1520 206 30 93; Fax: +49 69 972 69