From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 6:24 PM
To: Mārcis Pinnis
Cc: Felix Sasaki; Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: HTML 5 Defaults

The only change seems to be in withintext4html. This change is based on the fact that only phrasing elements listed here http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/HTML5_Defaults#Elements_Within_Text are within text.

The changes can be seen here: https://github.com/finnle/ITS-2.0-Testsuite/commit/71f62343a383a411c9069f671ed1e26acf65dde8

Any thoughts or did i miss anything?

Leroy