De: Jirka Kosek [mailto:jirka@kosek.cz]
Enviado el: jueves, 25 de abril de 2013 19:27
Para: Karl Fritsche
CC: Lieske, Christian; Felix Sasaki; Dr. David Filip; "Pedro L. Díez Orzas"; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Asunto: Re: ITS 2.0 Logo

On 25.4.2013 17:20, Karl Fritsche wrote:

> On the other hand, if we would have such logos for each data category,

> these could also be used in the implementation. Like in our case to

> use these as buttons for the WYSIWYG editor or in other

> implementations to add these as example in menus. Would be a great recognition value across all implementation.

> But I'm not sure in how many other implementations you would have a use for these.

Folks, In past months we had our heads deep inside ITS. But we should be sensible -- no one except us will be able to recognize slightly differences in the set of supported data categories. If we will be lucky users will recognize *one* generic ITS logo. We can't expect more from them and we shouldn't spare cycles on this. Just create one simple and easy to recognize logo for ITS.

                        Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail:  <mailto:jirka@kosek.cz> jirka@kosek.cz       <http://xmlguru.cz> http://xmlguru.cz

    Bringing you XML Prague conference     <http://xmlprague.cz> http://xmlprague.cz

__________ Informaci�n de ESET Endpoint Antivirus, versi�n de la base de firmas de virus 8255 (20130422) __________

ESET Endpoint Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com