Re: ITS 2.0 Logo

You are touching an important point, David.

"Supporting ITS 2.0" is a much too general statement. For that reason we
have a conformance section. Implementations being advertised to the
outside or being adequately documented should always make clear:

- these are the data categories implemented
- these are global / local functionalities
- these are HTML / XML processing

Now, about the number of logos ... in other technical areas there are
also slogans like "xxx inside!" to express that a certain CPU is used.
No details about the CPU capabilities, variants etc. are being
expressed. And 19 data categories = 19 logos also probably won't fly?