Re: mlw-lt-track-ISSUE-51 (too-many-global-rules): There are too many pointer attributes and global rules in general [MLW-LT Standard Draft]

Hi Felix,
Is this an issue that the examples need to be improved, or are you
saying that the blanket use of pointer and refpointer in data categories
needs to be re-examined?

thanks,
Dave