From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:46 PM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: [ACTION-217] - StorageSize linebreaks

Hi Yves,

sounds good. I'm just wondering whether we need the "pointer" attribute - for other global rules with a fixed set of values we didn't have them and also said that in the spec:

"Each data category allows users to add information to the selected nodes except for  <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#language-information> language information. Pointing to existing information is not possible for data categories that express a closed set of values, that is:  <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#trans-datacat> Translate,  <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#directionality> Directionality,  <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#LocaleFilter> Locale Filter, and <http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#elements-within-text> Elements Within Text."

Above list also needs to be updated, it seems.