Re: HTML5+ITS validator

On 13.9.2012 11:49, Jirka Kosek wrote:

> just to keep you informed. On my machine I have working copy of
> HTML5+ITS validator (see screenshot).

Hi, if you want to command-line validation of your HTML5+ITS files and
you are brave enough to specify all parameters, you can use the
following code:

https://github.com/kosek/html5-its-tools

Warning -- I haven't reviewed schema very carefully so there might be
errors. But at this stage it might be useful to run validation against
test files. We will catch errors either in test files or in schema.

    Jirka