From: Arle Lommel [mailto:arle.lommel@dfki.de]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 3:08 AM
To: Yves Savourel
Cc: Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List
Subject: [ISSUE-34] Informative annex for mapping tool-specific quality values

Hi Yves,

I notice that in your edits to the specification you did not add in the appendix entitled “Mapping of Tool-Specific Quality Codes to locQualityType Values (Non-Normative)” that was in the wiki. Was there a specific reason for leaving it out or is it something you hadn't gotten around to? I was going to make some corrections to it today when I noticed it wasn't there. Before I add it in, I want to ask if you deliberately omitted it so that I don't do something you find problematic.

-Arle