Re: [All] breakout session about MultilingualWeb

I'm flying today so i look forward to attending this Wednesday.

One slightly orthogonal issue that might be worth reflecting briefly on is the synergy between w3c activities and eu funding, what works, what doesn't, what are the prerequisite of success etc, based on our experiences in multilingual web and lt web.

Cheers,
Dave