Re: AW: [all] revision to disambiguation text

Hi all,

only want to point out a minor issue with the HTML+RDFa Example (Example
55) in disambiguation.

- the <link>-tag to the its rules are missing
- is the ITS-prefix in the <body> needed?
- I think the property should be http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/name, because
the default RDFa NS (http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml/vocab#) has no name
property and another @vocab is not defined
- in my mind in this example resource should be replaced with about,
because dbpedia:Dublin is the subject?

Cheers,
Karl