Re: [All] action item clean up and publication schedule

Hi Fredrik,

thanks a lot for the comments. I tried to implement these at

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#Disambiguation

I think example 54
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-disambiguation-html5-rdfa
and 55 are not up to date - Tadej, coud you have a look?

Also, one question below.

2012/10/16 Fredrik Liden <fliden@enlaso.com>

> Hi all, ****
>
> ** **
>
> after looking at the latest Disambiguation section here are a few comments
> and possibly nitpicking:****
>
> ** **
>
> * "None of exactly one of the following:" should be "None or exactly one
> of the following:"****
>
> * Under 6.10.2 Implementation, in list, initial cap: a
> disambigIdentRefPointer attribute. ****
>
> * I think in example 52 should the selector should be changed from ****
>
>    ****
>
>    selector="/text/body/p/[@id='dublin']"****
>
>    to ****
>
>    selector="/text/body/p/span[@id='dublin']" or
> selector="/text/body/p/*[@id='dublin']"****
>
> ** **
>
> * ****
>
>    ◦A disambigIdentPointer attribute...****
>
>    ◦A disambigIdentRef attribute... Would it be better to list the
> following in this order to be consistent with Localization Note and
> Terminology (Or follow the order in the latest Translation Agent
> Provenance, consistent one way or the other)? I found the
> disambigClassPointer in between the two slightly confusing especially since
> there is no plain disambigClass:****
>
> ** **
>
>    ◦A disambigClassPointer attribute...****
>
>    ◦A disambigClassRef attribute...****
>
>    ◦A disambigClassRefPointer attribute...****
>
> ** **
>
>    And****
>
>    ◦A disambigIdent attribute...****
>
>    ◦a disambigIdentRefPointer attribute...
>
>    1. Initial cap A (mentioned above).
>    2. Replace "◦A XYX attribute. It contains" with "◦A XYX attribute that
> contains" to be consistent****
>
> ** **
>
> * Perhaps clarify "When using a disambiguation rule, the user MUST use one
> of the use cases for disambiguation:" ****
>
> Should it be "When using a disambiguation rule, the user MUST use at least
> one of the use cases for disambiguation:" to be clear. But it seems it's
> illustrated by the example that both can be used. Optionally, change the
> list format to the one used in some other data categories se bottom, that
> might clarify the options.****
>
> ** **
>
> * Under LOCAL:****
>
> "The user MUST use only one of the two addressing modes for
> disambiguation:" ****
>
> Should this perhaps say "The user MUST use only one of the two addressing
> modes for "target identity" disambiguation:" to not confuse it with the
> above sentence.****
>
> **

What is the below for?

Thanks,