Re: [All] action item clean up and publication schedule

Hi,
while the text is up-to-date, the examples seem to be a couple of
versions behind - in the last few iterations we were only circulating
the .doc, so it may have got out of sync. I'm attaching the latest
examples here - without disambigSourceRef, etc.

Is HTML also case-insensitive for attribute values? For element and
attribute names it is, not sure about literal values. If so, we could
change the spec to use dashes (ontologyConcept -> ontology-concept).

-- Tadej