Re: Sections for HTML local implementation?

On 10.10.2012 16:09, Dave Lewis wrote:

> Would that work? We'd still need to look at the section 1-5 to make sure
> that it doesn't favour XML over HTML, e.g. we have section 1.4 calling
> out usage in HTML5 while the usage in XML is more implicit, also the
> examples in this earlier section are still largely XML rather than HTML.

Personally I think it is perfectly OK to favour XML over HTML in spec as
long as spec provides clear definition on how to use ITS in HTML5. Given
HTML limitations some things are complicated and sort of hack in HTML,
so we don't have to pretend that HTML provides same support for ITS as XML.

    Jirka