RE: [All] testing - reminder (due TODAY) and "how to": please fill in testing table

Thank you, Tatiana, all, that sounds indeed like a good use of global
rules. Maybe your team wants to create an example for that? That's always
easier to explain to "outsiders".

Am 05.10.2012 15:58 schrieb "Tatiana Gornostay" <tatiana.gornostay@tilde.lv