Re: Draft misprints

2) The issue over organisational vs organizational - this is down to
whether this documents should be in British English (organisational) or
American English (organizational).  I had a look through W3C documentation
on this, but could not find the protocol listed anywhere, however from my
experience CSS for example is written in American English. Whichever is
correct it should at least be consistent throughout the doc.

3) Pedro is right it should be "these elements" not "theses"

Declan

--
*Dr. Declan Groves
Research Integration Officer