Re: [ACTION-331] Create xhtml example for 7 Using ITS Markup in XHTML

Hi,

but the section 6.2. talks about external rules. In this case you have
to add the prefix, i agree. But in the XHTML case the rules are inside
of the XHTML and therefor the default namespace from the XML should
taken into account.

Cheers,
Karl

--
*Karl Fritsche*, Junior Software Developer
Tel.: +49 69 972 69 2604; Mob.: +49 1520 206 30 93; Fax: +49 69 972 69