Re: [ACTION-331] Create xhtml example for 7 Using ITS Markup in XHTML

Am 28.11.12 12:14, schrieb Karl Fritsche:
> Hi all,
>
> here a example file for the chapter "7. Using ITS Markup in XHTML".
>
> I'm not sure about prefixing html elements inside the its:rules with
> "h:" like in other examples. As the default namespace is already html,
> i think this shouldn't be necessary.

I think you need the prefix.
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#html5-markup
says
"HTML5 parsing algorithm automatically puts all HTML elements into XHTML
namespace (http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml). Selectors used in global rules
must take this into account."
It doesn't talk about a default. But maybe I'm missing something.

- Felix