De: Karl Fritsche [mailto:karl.fritsche@cocomore.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012 9:53
Para: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Asunto: Re: XHTML Namespace problems with PHP

Hi Pablo, all,

I tried Tidy on my side, but got into the Problem, that Tidy removes the <its:rules>-Tag completely. Even if I registered the its Namespace, so be careful with the Tidy package.
On the other side as you have the a valid HTML there are no <its:rules> inside it, so you could use it. I only wanted to make sure that I have a valid XHTML before sending it, thats why I tried to use Tidy.

Cheers,
Karl