Re: Atb.: [action 265] data category specific confidence scores

Hi Marcis, all,

Am 21.11.12 09:23, schrieb Mârcis Pinnis:

> Hi Felix,
>
> If the base is xs:decimal, then - yes.
>
> The xs:decimal requires that the decimal separator is a point and not
> a comma as used in some (including Latvian) locales... If that is not
> explicitly required, users could (mis)use locale specific formats, but
> that would cause compatibility problems. So ... (in my opinion) it is
> important that the format is a restricted (inclusive interval of
> [0;1]) variant of “xs:decimal”.

Thanks - I added this sentence to the definition of disambigConfidence,
mtConfidence and termConfidence:

"The value follows the XML Schema decimal data type with the
constraining facets minInclusive set to 0 and maxInclusive set to 1."

Hope that this will be OK,

Felix