[ACTION-295] Localization Quality Precis

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 14:41:34 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Looking again at this data category and its proposed renaming to "Localization Quality Summary":

I'm not quite sure what is summarized. Its definitions says: "... overall measurement of the localization quality of a document or an item in a document." and it has two main attributes: score and vote, which indeed correspond to that definition.

To me it looks more like a Localization Quality Confidence/Rating of some sort.