RE: [all] Disambiguation

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:23:17 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT Public List'" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Tadej, one more think on Disambiguation:

How do you set the granularity in a global rule?

I know we don't need a disambigGranularityPointer because the values are a finite list, so you can use the selector to define the mapping.
But you still need a global disambigGranularity to set the granularity for that mapping, no?

-yves