W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > November 2012

Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC

From: Pedro Luis Díez Orzas [Linguaserve I.S. SA] <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:38:27 +0000
Message-ID: <1953409448-1352907507-cardhu_decombobulator_blackberry.rim.net-1891811101-@b16.c3.bise7.blackberry>
To: "Dave Lewis" <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org

Thank you Dave!!

Perhaps you ment next f2f meeting in June/July?

I am still in the trade fair. but I will take this as soon as I am in the office.

Best,
Pedro

Pedro Luis Díez Orzas
Presidente Ejecutivo - CEO
Linguaserve I.S. S.A.
Enviado desde mi BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:59:41 
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC

Hi Pedro,
I put up a doodle poll to make it easier to gather people's preferences 
for this face to face in March.

http://www.doodle.com/vsnr3n526aue5uhx


Please could people fill these in before close of business tomorrow so 
we can wrap up this date selection.

regards,
Dave

On 12/11/2012 11:13, Pedro L. Díez Orzas wrote:
>
> Dear Felix,
>
> Today I cannot attend the call, since I will be the whore week in a 
> trade fair (where we will mention as well multilingual-lt J).
>
> About 1.4) 2013 planning
> f2f meeting in June - Pedro, any update? Goal for the call: very short 
> sanity check on the attached Excl and have an action item to update 
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule

>
> Last Monday we discussed when it was fine to do it in July or better 
> at the of June because of holidays. Please, confirm today the 
> preferred slots of days: June week of 17^th , June week of 24^th or 
> July the week of the 1^st . Later I assume it is not convenient.
>
> As soon as I have confirmed some potential dates I will ask about 
> availability to Luis Bellido and other possible solutions.
>
> All the best,
>
> Pedro
>
> *De:*Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
> *Enviado el:* sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012 6:52
> *Para:* public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
> *Asunto:* [Agenda] MLW-LT call 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC
>
> Hi all,
>
>
> here is an agenda for monday's teleconf. I will chair, we need a 
> scribe volunteer.
>
> Time: 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC. See
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming

>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121112T16

> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121022T15>
>
> DIAL IN DETAILS: 
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call 
>
>
> 1) Work schedule update
>
> 1.1) PUBLICATION DATE: Last call publication will be in the first week 
> of December, as discussed in Lyon.
>
> see also dates for online spec editing at
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0039.html

>
> 1.2) After last call draft:
> - we will have a six period for getting comments from outside
>
> - at the Prague 2013 f2f we will discuss the comments.
>
>
> 1.3) Update on XLIFF-ITS mapping 
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/55

> A placeholder
>
> 1.4) 2013 planning
> f2f meeting in June - Pedro, any update? Goal for the call: very short 
> sanity check on the attached Excl and have an action item to update 
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule

>
> 2) Data category overview table
>
> This has been on the agenda before, we need an co-editor victim to 
> make use of the table. It also needs to be updated.
>
> Question: how does this relate to table in sec. 6.1? Should they be 
> merged?
>
> Goal: Decide on it and create editor action.
>
> 3) Test suite format
>
> See
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0071.html

>
> Goal: decide on the format for pointer attributes, assure proper 
> documentation.
>
> 4) ISSUES
>
> 4.1) mtconfidence
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/41

>
> Latest draft attached to
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0066.html

>
> Asked Arle whether he can edit this into the draft
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0070.html

>
> Otherwise we can close this.
>
> 4.2) Too many pointers / global rules
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/51

>
> Solution proposal
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0069.html

> Goal: created action items for data category owners.
>
>
> 4.3) Remove "HTML5 inline" markup for standoff markup
>
> See http://www.w3.org/2012/11/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action14

> Goal: assure that not having HTML5 inline standoff markup at
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#lqissue-local

> doesn't cause problems.
>
> 4.4) Rename "translation provenance", see issue-22 question at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0060.html

> Goal: decide on this, create editors AI
>
> 4.5) Tool information
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/42

> See latest thread at 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0064.html

> Goal: decide on "URI structure" issue and try to close "tool 
> information" topic.
>
> 4.6) Editor's notes in tracker and in the spec
>
> For the editing calls
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/44

>
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/46

>
> Also for the editors: Pedro's text at
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0034.html

>
> 5) AOB
>
>
> Best,
>
> -- 
>
> Felix Sasaki
>
> DFKI / W3C Fellow
>


Received on Wednesday, 14 November 2012 15:39:04 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:25:03 UTC