RE: [all] online editing call dial-in details

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 05:10:36 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
> due to conflicting meetings and travel we might have to
> switch the phone bridge. All, please join http://irc.w3.org ,
> channel #mlw-lt , to have the latest info.
> - Felix

Hi all,

Here is the GoToMeeting information for the editing call of today, starting in less than an hour.
Talk to you soon.

-yves

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/960286057

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034
France: +33 (0) 182 880 780
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6900
Ireland: +353 (0) 15 290 180
Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 58
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 908 267
Spain: +34 911 23 0850
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0611
United States: +1 (773) 945-1031

Access Code: 960-286-057

Meeting ID: 960-286-057

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.