[all] online editing call dial-in details

Hi all,
Dial in details for tomorrow's editing call below.

I won't be able to join until 2pm UTC/GMT, so Felix, do you have our
login details to start the goto?

1. Please join my meeting, 14 November 2012 at 13:00 GMT(=UTC) Standard
Time.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/921009013

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Ireland: +353 (0) 19 036 185
France: +33 (0) 182 880 932
Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6930