RE: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC

Dear Felix,

Today I cannot attend the call, since I will be the whore week in a trade
fair (where we will mention as well multilingual-lt J).

About 1.4) 2013 planning
f2f meeting in June - Pedro, any update? Goal for the call: very short
sanity check on the attached Excl and have an action item to update
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule>
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule

Last Monday we discussed when it was fine to do it in July or better at the
of June because of holidays. Please, confirm today the preferred slots of
days: June week of 17th, June week of 24th or July the week of the 1st.
Later I assume it is not convenient.

As soon as I have confirmed some potential dates I will ask about
availability to Luis Bellido and other possible solutions.

All the best,

Pedro