W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > November 2012

RE: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC

From: Pedro L. Díez Orzas <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 12:13:12 +0100
To: "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>, <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <002101cdc0c6$b459bd10$1d0d3730$@linguaserve.com>
Dear Felix,

 

Today I cannot attend the call, since I will be the whore week in a trade
fair (where we will mention as well multilingual-lt J).

 

About 1.4) 2013 planning
f2f meeting in June - Pedro, any update? Goal for the call: very short
sanity check on the attached Excl and have an action item to update
<http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule>
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule

 

Last Monday we discussed when it was fine to do it in July or better at the
of June because of holidays. Please, confirm today the preferred slots of
days: June week of 17th, June week of 24th or July the week of the 1st.
Later I assume it is not convenient.

 

As soon as I have confirmed some potential dates I will ask about
availability to Luis Bellido and other possible solutions.

 

All the best,

Pedro

 

De: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org] 
Enviado el: sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012 6:52
Para: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Asunto: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC

 

Hi all,


here is an agenda for monday's teleconf. I will chair, we need a scribe
volunteer.



Time: 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC. See

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121112T16
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121022T15> 


DIAL IN DETAILS:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_reg
ular_call  

 

 

1) Work schedule update 

1.1) PUBLICATION DATE: Last call publication will be in the first week of
December, as discussed in Lyon.

see also dates for online spec editing at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0039.h
tml

 

1.2) After last call draft:
- we will have a six period for getting comments from outside

- at the Prague 2013 f2f we will discuss the comments.


1.3) Update on XLIFF-ITS mapping
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/55
A placeholder

1.4) 2013 planning
f2f meeting in June - Pedro, any update? Goal for the call: very short
sanity check on the attached Excl and have an action item to update
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule



2) Data category overview table

This has been on the agenda before, we need an co-editor victim to make use
of the table. It also needs to be updated.

Question: how does this relate to table in sec. 6.1? Should they be merged? 

Goal: Decide on it and create editor action.

 

 

3) Test suite format

See 

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0071.h
tml

Goal: decide on the format for pointer attributes, assure proper
documentation.

 

 

4) ISSUES

4.1) mtconfidence

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/41

Latest draft attached to

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0066.h
tml

Asked Arle whether he can edit this into the draft

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0070.h
tml

Otherwise we can close this.

 

4.2) Too many pointers / global rules

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/51 

Solution proposal

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0069.h
tml
Goal: created action items for data category owners. 


4.3) Remove "HTML5 inline" markup for standoff markup

See http://www.w3.org/2012/11/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action14 
Goal: assure that not having HTML5 inline standoff markup at 
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#l
qissue-local
doesn't cause problems.

4.4) Rename "translation provenance", see issue-22 question at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0060.h
tml
Goal: decide on this, create editors AI

4.5) Tool information

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/42
See latest thread at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0064.h
tml
Goal: decide on "URI structure" issue and try to close "tool information"
topic. 

 

4.6) Editor's notes in tracker and in the spec

For the editing calls

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/44

https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/46

Also for the editors: Pedro's text at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0034.h
tml

 

5) AOB


Best,

-- 

Felix Sasaki

DFKI / W3C Fellow
Received on Monday, 12 November 2012 11:13:41 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:25:03 UTC