Re: Example of nested disambiguation

2012/11/5 Karl Fritsche <karl.fritsche@cocomore.com>

>  Hi Tadej,
>
> the Inheritance for Disambiguation is none (after 6.1.)
> This would mean "Ministry of the Interior of" is a entity and "France"
> another. What I would expect in this case would be "Ministry of the
> Interior of France" and another "France". So the Inheritance should be
> changed to "Textual content of element, *including* content of child
> elements, but *excluding* attributes"?

"No inheritance" means "no inheritance with regards to element or attribute
nodes. See also the examples at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#datacategories-defaults-etc
If we would have inheritance in that way and would do  this:

With disambiguation markup at span with id "s1", we would end up with two
entities.

"no inheritance" means "all textual content", but not a separate data type
value for element attribute notes. Again see the examples at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#datacategories-defaults-etc

- Felix

<text>
        its:disambigGranularity="