Re: [all][AGENDA] MLW-LT WG call 2012-12-05, *4* p.m. UTC

Hi David, all,
Two additional topics;

Resolving for format for standoff markup as used in quality issue and
provenance:
see suggestions for HTML inline and outstanding questions on this from Yves:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0019.html

Format of its:tool-info and use of URLS: see update at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0017.html
following text suggested at;
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0004.html

talk to you in a bit,