[ACTION-271] - Add a step regarding the lowercasing of the domain data category

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 13:56:31 -0600
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

A few notes before I modify the draft about the case handling of the Domain values:

a) we have agreement that the mapping between the original values and the mapped values will uses lowercase.

b) what do we do about the values we return?
Should we preserve the case that was found in the original value (or mapped values)?
Or should we convert all to lowercase?