RE: [All] Call for consensus (Re: finished edits to requirements document)

I am still OK with this as a first public draft version, including changes

________________________________
From: Felix Sasaki [fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 12:23 AM
To: Dave Lewis
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: [All] Call for consensus (Re: finished edits to requirements document)

Thanks a lot, Dave.

All, this is another call for consensus to publish the draft.

The *frozen* version is at

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/requirements/mlw-lt_requirements-draft.html

Changes to the wiki will not automatically be reflected in that version. If there is no comment in this thread until 22 May *Tuesday morning* (European time) I will request publication as a first public working draft.

Thanks,

Felix