Re: mlw-lt-track-ISSUE-21 (cms-related-terminology): CMS related terminology: not only CMS as content [MLW-LT Requirements Document]

Hi Felix,
I take the point of making sure the text doesn't give the impression
that CMS is the only product class for creating and authoring content,
I'll fix that.

However, we should do this by being more precise in our definitions of
the products classes and what we mean by 'content'. I'll address that
now in the definitions, so we can refer to the creation etc of 'content'
without loosing the association with specific product classes.

cheers,
Dave