Re: AW: [all] call for consensus: publication of requirements as first public working draft

Hi Moritz,

this has nothing to do with the W3C process :)

It's the main conference in the language resources and language technology
area, see
http://www.lrec-conf.org/lrec2012/
Dave, I and others had hoped to publish the draft before LREC, that is
before or early next week.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki