Re: NLP Interchange Format was: Re: Let's drop RDFa in the requirements !

Thanks a lot for this, Sebastian.

As we describe at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements#Implementation_Approach
and in
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/2
we envisage ITS attributes (its-*) for HTML5 and an automatic conversion to
RDFa

"

   - the working group will provide an algorithm to convert its- attributes
   into RDFa and Microdata markup, to serve the needs of the Semantic Web
   community and of search engine optimization.
   - The conversion to RDFa will add URIs to each metadata item in an HTML5
   document. This is needed as reference points for the metadata items after
   extraction of RDF.

"

Tadej is likely to work describing that conversion algorithm (which I guess
will be pretty straightforward). Sebastian or others, how would NIF fit
into this picture? What alignment between the conversion to RDFa and
potentially to NIF is needed?

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki