Re: Let's drop RDFa in the requirements !

Thank you for your mail, Maxime, your analysis below is correct, I think
also wrt the data categories. I assume that you and Tadej are in a good
position to assure that this is well coordinated between Ontolex and MLW-LT.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow