Re: Let's drop RDFa in the requirements !

Hi Maxime,

have a look at our charter
http://www.w3.org/2011/12/mlw-lt-charter.html
which requires that we develop an RDFa serialization and a microdata
version of our metadata. We do not say that we will provide an XML version.
Of course many people here discuss XML issues since this is the "legacy" of
ITS 1.0, which will continue IMO - but it will be brought to other
serializations as well.

There is already a good level of coordination between the Ontolex group and
MLW-LT - just have a look of the overlap in participants
https://www.w3.org/2000/09/dbwg/details?group=53116&public=1
including you, I, Dave, Paul, ...

Also, I think the data categories targeted by MLW-LT are quite different
than the goals of ontolex - MLW-LT does not plan to define lexicon models
at all. Note also that Paul is co-chairing the Dublin workshop.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow