Re: [ISSUE-2] Re: Strawman microdata proposal

Hi all,

a clarification question, I guess mostly to Jirka. Your examples showed one
pair of a feature and a value. Would your solutions look different if there
are several features to be expressed? Or, in "ITS" terminology, several
data categories? In XML you might have something like

How would that look like in an Microdata / RDFa / .. world?

At Maxime: I am aware of the documents you mention, but putting XML focused
examples like above into a reasonable form of RDFa is quite hard for a
newbee like me. Any help with concrete syntax proposals is very welcome

Felix

Am 20. März 2012 13:39 schrieb Maxime Lefrançois <maxime.lefrancois@inria.fr

Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow