ACTION-143 text proposal for local elements within text

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 00:36:47 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

I created text, markup declarations and examples (in XML and HTML5) for
local elements within text. I added this already to the spec draft, see

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#elements-within-text

and updated the revision log accordingly
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#revisionlog

Shaun, from my understanding this is what you and Yves already implemented
as extensions. Is that correct and are you and others are OK with the
proposal?

I also updated
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Implementation_Commitments#From_ITS_1.0
accordingly.