Re: Query on ISO-Cat/DCR

Hi, Arle,
I remember ISO-CAT being mentioned in the context of terminology
management. The question was "Can we assume term ref and terminology
lexicon ref to be URIs?, or are they just general identifiers without
the URI semantics?". Having this assumption would enable better
validation tools.

Further discussion also lead us to conclude that a lot of these
resources are not open data, so there's a lot of things not visible from
the public registries. This makes it hard to enforce, so this will
probably end up as a SHOULD recommendation.. any comments?

-- Tadej